Great News for Fishraider...NEW SPONSOR Roadrunner Parts

Hi Raiders,

A bit of an outline of what we are do.

We are basically an auto electrical parts supplier to the trade.

Products of interest to Raiders?

Rhino Roof Racks and accessories....also including kayak racks and kayak loaders

GME authorised dealer

Uniden dealer

AXIS and Blaupunkt marine audio

RFI Aerials

RFI Solar Panels and chargers

GSL electronics

Dual battery systems, VSR,s, DC to DC chargers, 240v chargers

Bainbridge marine equipment

Victron chargers

Batteries

Battery boxes

Jump packs

Wire and cable

All wire and cable accessories , cable ties, crimp connectors, waterproof crimp connectors, Deutsch plugs.

Rescue Tape

Circuit breakers, from Bussman, and Klixon, full range of Blade Fuse circuit breaker replacements

Carling Switches, these are used OEM by Haines, Quintrex, Searay, Riviera, etc etc

LED trailer lighting

LED work lights, deck lights, interior lights etc

An increasing range of marine accessory and trailer parts

I doubt that I have covered our full range above, but it should give you an indication of what we carry.

More importantly is the knowledge available when you ask a question, 3 tradesman, with a combined experience of over 70 years, internal sales with over 6 years, and 3 passionate fishos.

When emailing direct to either info@roadrunnerparts.com.au or sales@roadrunnerparts.com.au please note Fishraider in your email, so we can afford you a members respect. If phoning, both myself Ian and Adrian, are Fishraiders and have been for some time, so looking forward to helping you.

• 2 weeks later...

Easter and School Holidays are approaching guys.

We will do great deals on Rhino Roof Racks, Kayak attachments, Kayak Loaders, Luggage Boxes, etc.

Towing the boat away? think of us if you want to upgrade the boat trailer to LED tail lights, we have fully sealed plug and play systems all the way from the lights to the trailer plug

4wding? GME UHF

Just call ask for myself or Adrian and mention Fishraider

Edited by Ian Bat

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Raiders,

A bit of an outline of what we are do.

We are basically an auto electrical parts supplier to the trade.

Products of interest to Raiders?

Rhino Roof Racks and accessories....also including kayak racks and kayak loaders

GME authorised dealer

Uniden dealer

AXIS and Blaupunkt marine audio

RFI Aerials

RFI solar kits and chargers

GSL electronics

Dual battery systems, VSR,s, DC to DC chargers, 240v chargers

Bainbridge marine equipment

Victron chargers

Batteries

Battery boxes

Jump packs

Wire and cable

All wire and cable accessories , cable ties, crimp connectors, waterproof crimp connectors, Deutsch plugs.

Rescue Tape

Circuit breakers, from Bussman, and Klixon, full range of Blade Fuse circuit breaker replacements

Carling Switches, these are used OEM by Haines, Quintrex, Searay, Riviera, etc etc

LED trailer lighting

LED work lights, deck lights, interior lights etc

An increasing range of marine accessory and trailer parts

I doubt that I have covered our full range above, but it should give you an indication of what we carry.

More importantly is the knowledge available when you ask a question, 3 tradesman, with a combined experience of over 70 years, internal sales with over 6 years, and 3 passionate fishos.

When emailing direct to either info@roadrunnerparts.com.au or sales@roadrunnerparts.com.au please note Fishraider in your email, so we can afford you a members respect. If phoning, both myself Ian and Adrian, are Fishraiders and have been for some time, so looking forward to helping you.

Really plenty of nice items to look out for..I do need some of the items and will contact you soon..

Edited by BrunoMather

• 3 weeks later...