Big Dollie small boat

chewie

Headed out of sydney harbour first thing this morning in the poly in search of a feed of Dollies.

After getting a full daisy chain of slimeys we made our way out and werent disappointed. first cast dredog is on to a rat dollie on the silly string while i hook up to a bull on a livey. fearing some boat driving was needed i was happy when dredog popped his fish and helped me land my pb dollie. all the better in my little boat. It went 125cm and 25lb.

post-17369-0-93170200-1394776801_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-43142900-1394776811_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-94283300-1394776823_thumb.jpg

it was full off baby jackets when we did the autopsy.

Dredog managed another sydney first for us, a nice rainbow runner which complemented the bag of about 6 dollies plus many more released.

post-17369-0-18145000-1394776817_thumb.jpg

no luck on the Marlin front, but dollies aplenty. we both went home with plenty of feeds. still need to buy a gaff.

tight lines

Nice dolly

I must say anything that feeds on Leather Jackets should have a "get the hook free ticket" and be awarded with freedom!

Yeah I know its too late after the butchering has been done.

yeah, im using them as livies next time. easier to collect.

What a sensational day , you forgot to add your mates simultaneous driving , net , photographic and then one handed gill grabbing skills . Top day , one of the best ever , now is the time fellow fish raiders , those warm water temps are blessing us with great fish , get out there

Dredog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a sensational day , you forgot to add your mates simultaneous driving , net , photographic and then one handed gill grabbing skills . Top day , one of the best ever , now is the time fellow fish raiders , those warm water temps are blessing us with great fish , get out there

Dredog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes dredog, it was awesome deckmanship. i'm finally going to invest in a gaff!

Well done mate. Very jealous I wasn't there with you guys. Thats an awesome result on the poly, I knew it had it in it!

Cheers

yep, we finally found a decent bull, best season for dollies in years! There were tonnes out there mostly keepers too.

The poly went great, and the new radio is a definite confidence builder. ended up in a circling standoff for a while like your marlin last year as we tired it out to lift into the boat. It was on the salina 10000 tcurve combo aswell. Awesome!