chewie

Big Dollie small boat

Nice going Chewie! that's an awesome dollie! How big is your poly?

Just a quick question, how were you fishing the livie? slow troll?

Nice looking fish, you'd be stoked with that pb ;) Well done

Nice going Chewie! that's an awesome dollie! How big is your poly?

Just a quick question, how were you fishing the livie? slow troll?

Hey mate,

I've got a poly 445. 4.45 meters it's pretty solid.

I was drifting a big slimey near some structure. I recon slow trolling big slimeys would be lethal though.

Hey mate,

I've got a poly 445. 4.45 meters it's pretty solid.

I was drifting a big slimey near some structure. I recon slow trolling big slimeys would be lethal though.

I've got a mate who has a 480 poly brumby who would be delighted to hear that a poly of that size can handle it out wide.

yeah the last time I was out for dollies at the fad, was just throwing plastics, but will give the livies on the downrigger a more serious go next time.

I've got a mate who has a 480 poly brumby who would be delighted to hear that a poly of that size can handle it out wide.

yeah the last time I was out for dollies at the fad, was just throwing plastics, but will give the livies on the downrigger a more serious go next time.

It's a confidence thing. Know your boat, be safe have the safety gear nearby. It's actually calmer out wide to where I usually fish.

It's a confidence thing. Know your boat, be safe have the safety gear nearby. It's actually calmer out wide to where I usually fish.

very true! yes having waves bounce you around from both sides when downrigging those cliffs gets a bit hairy at times hehe

Chewie,

Great fish. I was out Saturday and Sunday and got onto the dollies at the southern fad on Sunday. Got a good feed also but only up to 70-75cm. All the fish were full of small jackets the same as your bull.

Got caught coming back in the storm on Saturday, was in a 25ft boat but was still packin brown ones.

Congrats mate

Chewie,

Great fish. I was out Saturday and Sunday and got onto the dollies at the southern fad on Sunday. Got a good feed also but only up to 70-75cm. All the fish were full of small jackets the same as your bull.

Got caught coming back in the storm on Saturday, was in a 25ft boat but was still packin brown ones.

Congrats mate

Agreed, I don't get out that wide very often. Otherwise it's too uncomfortable.