Paul Worsteling - Yamaha

locodave

The best outboards are the ones that pay him the most $$$$ In his words, "Suzuki's are the Best 4 strokes in the world"... now Yamaha will be before that E-Tec are the best outboard, next year Mercury will be.

The guy is full of S**t

Hi, as mentioned it is all dollars and when he went from the white engines it was due to the marketing budget was not large enough to keep him and ET (and others) on board all at the same time so they had to let someone go so he went to black engines, for a very short time and yes I see he is now with grey engines because perhaps they had a better deal for him-it is all business with these guys.

Cheers,

Huey.

Go easy on the bloke, the world is full of people doing and saying anything to get the public to buy a product.

The thing is there, s alot of gullible people around that believe them and in the meantime they make a killing from peoples gullibility.

Most of us only have our selves to blame.

If company's offered us the kind of money they offer celebrities we would do the same.

Sent from my GT-I8730T using Tapatalk

He's just a salesman with a job that many of us would envy. It would be naïve of we anglers to simply buy everything we get told "is the best", without doing some investigation of our own. There is a slight tendency for anglers to be a little gullible anyway, don't you think? big neil.

There all the same, Al Mc Glashan went from a silver bullet to a grey nomad over the past couple of months & if some was willing to pay me enough I would hang a Datsun 180B off the back of my boat...... Open to offers????

still waiting for offers LOL

Brett

Lets not go and get all confused chaps.The idea of these types of shows is to sell product...Thats it.Good on him and all the others for getting us mugs to purchase the stuff.Most of its BS anyway.

Edited by wher'd all the fish go

His show is is like one big commercial. Goes fishing in some remote place where there is a huge amount of fish that haven't seen a lure in their life. Of course the fish will take anything shiny that drops into the water. I think it should only be shown on one of those infomercial tv stations.

Edited by nineworlds

His show is is like one big commercial. Goes fishing in some remote place where there is a huge amount of fish that haven't seen a lure in their life. Of course the fish will take anything shiny that drops into the water. I think it should only be shown on one of those infomercial tv stations.

lol yer I seen those shows, I always tell my wife, "he could drop in a hook with a piece of sh!t on it and the fish will still take it, let alone the lure that is being marketed"

I am jealous of the guy to be honest.... He gets paid to fish all over Australia and the world. All his gear is given to him and he is paid to use them....

I am craving a fishing show that explains rigs used and why they use them... And to fish in locations that are acessible to the majority of the public.

Hi, +1 to the above NZ show, being the Extreme boat dealer for NSW I have some inside knowledge of the "Big Angry Fish" show and it is one of the better shows and I think the boat they use, the Extreme 650 Gameking is the best hull money can buy. Keep an eye out in the local fishing mags for some write-ups on Extreme boats.

Cheers,

Huey.

Guest Aussie007

difference is rex hunt used divers, ET/Paul use technology :mfr_lol: i grew up watching rex hunt so he was an inspiration as a kid, only thing is i dont like im still stuck in the 90's and use bait 99% of the time and all these shows use soft plastics and lures these day

i'd be happy if i was those blokes getting free fit outs