Trip this sunday on my boat

Timmy97

I am thinking of taking my 17ft carribean out on Sunday in botany bay or off cronulla if the swell permits.

I need someone to come to help handle the boat and just because its more fun with others. I am 31yr old it guy.

My boat is stable and reliable and i ask only you pay your share of bait and fuel.

I like to go about 7:30 am

text me if you are interested on 0431796661 or pm me here

Hence the if the swell permits. I go in the bay when it's rough. I might have to give it a miss as it's 25 to 40 km winds too.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

yeah it's hard to find a calm spot in the bay with 40knots blowing around

• 2 years later...

Hi

Do you still require crew?

I am an active 62 year old male who lives in Paddington 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear. I have my own transport / van.          

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished in boats on the south coast of NSW with local boat owners, and my own boat / tinnie, (which i sold about 5 years ago). My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. No problem paying for fuel and or bait.  

You are welcome to contact me: Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com