big bream narra beach

ozzydan

Hit up nth narra again last night percfect night for a beach fish

Plenty of baitfish arourd caught 10 poddy mullet between 100-200mm

And hit the beach

No jewies but did manage some nice bream 7 all above 30 cm only took 1 home which was 38 heading back on Friday night with a mate. And I'm waiting for my first jewie :) its gotta pay off soon

post-30675-0-83355500-1400097904_thumb.jpg

post-30675-0-30076200-1400098025_thumb.jpg

Yeah mate I could of had 50 poddys if I were greedy it must be the season for them

Catch them in the lagoon and 50m walk to the beach top spot

He put up the best fight I was only using 6 lb mono nothing took the mullet at all maybe next time my 30lb line will get the hit

Yeah mate I could of had 50 poddys if I were greedy it must be the season for them

Catch them in the lagoon and 50m walk to the beach top spot

He put up the best fight I was only using 6 lb mono nothing took the mullet at all maybe next time my 30lb line will get the hit

Thanks for the reply.

Really hanging for a beach fish, but since I moved to Sydney I have barely fished all together.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Aeb inbox me and we will go for a sesh sometime and ginko I was using these tiny little flys u know those little sabiki fly and hook there tiny only about 4 mm long and I tried bread on a small hook but no good

Nah no bread had a burley trail of bread going and was casting into it they didn't really go for the bread also went again last night a few livies and hit the beach nothing but a big crab which went back anyone know if u can eat those big brown sand crabs

I tried with burley - but just attracted 500 ducks. I didn't have a sabiki rig, and had the same luck as you (none) with bread and tiny hooks. kept catching little bream - a cormorant noticed, and came over, and would chase and eat anything I put back in the water. Will have to try with the sabiki. any tips for getting rid of the ducks when burleying? also, did you wade out at all, or were you fishing from dry land?