boat catch

southrabbit

I have one on my boat , it's great , as you say , no more wet feet but they are not cheap , if I recall correctly around $400.

However , to gain the maxium benefit you must have a drive off / on trailer.

There are other brands around , Boat Latch is one that comes to mind. I chose Boatcatch as I thought it was the better product.

Geoff

Im a lady (well, female anyway), I have a bar catch on my boat and it allows me to do solo launch retrieve very easily - I used to do it solo in my previous boat (6m Quintrex) which was also pretty straight forward, however, very cold and wet. Hardest part is getting off the boat after it's been driven up on the trailer and I'll probably get a ladder to hang over to make it a bit safer, but I can highly recommend them.

Could not survive without my boat catch

Have a 3 t Noosacat which I regularly launch and retrieve solo all in blink of an eye

I have big size unit

As said above if u don't drive your boat on and off there is no point having it

My release line just sits on cleat on side of cabin once motors running pop the pin drop the line in water and reverse off ... Super good

Then coming home just drive straight on

Feet never go in water ever

• 9 months later...

You say "from" BC , do u mean "for " a BC

If so the unit is universal & can be fitted to basically any trailer boat. Contact Boatcatch direct , the web link is above for a price & availability

But as previously mentioned , u must have a drive off , drive on trailer

Geoff

Bar Crusher make their own 'branded' bar catch, I got a quote last year from them, can't recall the price, but it was a fair bit more than the 'generic' catch systems generally available. Hope that helps...........

Dave

I have a boat catch on my Signature 520c.

Couldn't live without it now. build quality is very good.

Good for solo runs or with a mate.

Greg is awesome if you have any questions. Just email him