Why has the new content stopped working?

• 2 months later...

Over the last few days every time i click on view new content it comes up as no new threads? Its never done this before.

Yep, same here. I get the error message, "Sorry, no new content". This has only recently started happening. And I find "Follow this topic" doesn't seem to work either (??)

Holls hit new content and then reset your settings - there is a box on the left that you need to tick the time frames etc

Boy, I thought I was pc literate... I'm not sure what you mean mrssword. Why do I need to hit 'view new content' BEFORE resetting my settings? (I just get the error msg, which has only recently started happening). In 'My settings' there does not appear to be a box on the left to tick. Sorry to be difficult.

Boy, I thought I was pc literate... I'm not sure what you mean mrssword. Why do I need to hit 'view new content' BEFORE resetting my settings? (I just get the error msg, which has only recently started happening). In 'My settings' there does not appear to be a box on the left to tick. Sorry to be difficult.

see the pic above - hit view new content and that will bring up any posts. There is the box of selections on the left hand side of that screen as shown in the pic

Hmmm. My window looks exactly as yours does (your post above) with purple 'forums' and 'past week' ticked and highlighted on the left. But where the FORUMS should be on the right with 'Page 1' highlighted in green, I only have the words "Sorry, no new content found". ie your comment, "hit view new content and that will bring up any posts" does not work at all - and this has only recently started happening with no changes from me. Sorry to be a pain. Maybe it needs to be referred to the webmaster. :fish_h4h:

Hmmm. My window looks exactly as yours does (your post above) with purple 'forums' and 'past week' ticked and highlighted on the left. But where the FORUMS should be on the right with 'Page 1' highlighted in green, I only have the words "Sorry, no new content found". ie your comment, "hit view new content and that will bring up any posts" does not work at all - and this has only recently started happening with no changes from me. Sorry to be a pain. Maybe it needs to be referred to the webmaster. :fish_h4h:

No you are not a pain Holls but we will continue via pm and or email. The fact that everyone else has the functionality working means it is something at your end. We can go through the details. I will send you a pm soon. I will go through a few things before I go to IT experts :) and I love a challenge!!

I have some credentials in this area click to see what I did recently :)http://www.australianageingagenda.com.au/2014/08/06/aged-care-nurses-drive-ehealth/

A little bit proud of myself to be first in Australia :047:

Over the last few days every time i click on view new content it comes up as no new threads? Its never done this before.

Its not something as simple as you leaving the site open all the time then when you click new content there is none because the site was open when you jumped on the computer

Its not something as simple as you leaving the site open all the time then when you click new content there is none because the site was open when you jumped on the computer

No it's not that. Could be that we are using Google Chrome as web browser, rather than Explorer.