Heading out again this Tuesday

mangus

Hi Raiders, I'm a long time reader/first time poster.... Im planning on heading out from Pittwater on Tuesday as well. Happy to share info if we come across anything. (SST charts tomorrow evening will determine our path!). Call sign "Happy Talk" on 21. Regards Slug

I got no chance of getting out but got some info from a marine biologist mate saying between browns and broken bay wide around the bait station is the go. Just wish I could get out and get into them my self. Good luck.

I was planning on starting at the southern canyons then heading east.

yeah that's probably the best bet for fish, got a northerly in the arvo, so I will probably start at browns and go north to the northern canyons and about 10 mile east from that then head back in the with wind behind me

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

Goodluck guys hopefully you find the fish. Anyone heading out on Wednesday? I'm planning on going out call sign Plan B hopefully we can get some good reports coming in on Tuesday with some proposed locations. Goodluck to all, ill be more than happy to share any info.

Regards

Vic

Planning on heading out again Tuesday. Last week we went wide of Bait Station, trolled, and then cubed for 1.5 hrs for zero despite good temp change and bait on the sounder, then headed to Browns and boated a 29kg Yellowfin on the troll on the northern side. Heard the Bluefin reports on 21 at Heatons so headed out there around 1.30pm - started trolling about 4km from the mark (away from the 25+ boats out there) and within 10 min hooked up on the shotgun on 24kg. Fought it for 25 minutes before the hooks pulled - when we pulled the lure in we had a set of Tuna "tonsils" on the hook .....didn't see the fish but guestimate in the 40kg's (gaging the fight we had with the Yellowfin on the same gear - but who knows). Up to the Fishing Station today to buy some more straight running skirted lures!