Heading out again this Tuesday

mangus

I'll be out there too, thanks to a generous invite from fellow raider stickybeak! Can't wait, never chase sbt before. Have caught a yft but only small, really hope we get a rod bent.

Good luck all.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Where you fishing Secho? We will be out on the south coast will make the call in the morning where from

We'll be off Sydney tomorrow - we ran down to JB last week in search of them only to miss the Sydney bite - see how things pan out tomorrow - good luck everyone

Fish have been caught from Ulladulla to Browns Mountain and I'm sure north as well. Got a few marks spread over a big area but generally speaking 400-600fm outside the Hacking canyons up to wide of Browns were a lot of fish but that may have been where the majority of boats were too.

Thanks for that Tailor. Are you heading out tomorrow ?

Im planning on heading out Wednesday, If anyone has some marks they would like to share I would greatly appreciate a PM in the hope of finding our first fin :-)

Cheers guys and good luck to all once more.

Regards

Vic

Is anyone able to give me a decent set of coordinates for the southern canyons? Leaving from Botany Bay I'll be on 21 "serenity now" more than happy to share intel throughout the day.

Hey Alex

My coordinates are 34.12.950

I will be heading that way then east. Call sign Duckegg.

Kind regards Johno