Official Hairtail Social REPORT 2014

Hi all,

I was already going next year and had a great time, learnt a lot and met some great people. But now, thanks to Harold, my next Hairtail Social will work out to be free. I'm gunning for the biggest...!!! Just gotta buy some bumpers for my boat, cause when Scratchies around, my boat ends up with Scratchies.

Thanks Harold and thanks once again to all for a great weekend.

Rodb.

I was truly gutted to have missed it this year especially after the mayhem in Jerusalem bay the year before with Jeff - the hairtail whisperer, Stewie and Reggie poling them in. The hairtail were that 'on' that we ran out of bait and had to call Stewie for further rations. After all that adrenaline-pumping action, I slept like a baby on the top deck of the mothership. I encourage those that have never been to this great event, to consider it!

Edited by nbdshroom

Hi all,

I was already going next year and had a great time, learnt a lot and met some great people. But now, thanks to Harold, my next Hairtail Social will work out to be free. I'm gunning for the biggest...!!! Just gotta buy some bumpers for my boat, cause when Scratchies around, my boat ends up with Scratchies.

Thanks Harold and thanks once again to all for a great weekend.

Rodb.

Yeah sorry about that mate. But you'll be fine next year because I'll be at my other spot poling them in.

Lol :) I'm going to arrive at night so you can't find me!

And you've seen the lights on my boat. You'll be found mate, no matter where you hide. Besides that, you've gotta stick around, no one else stays up late to have a beverage with me.

Edited by Rodb