Monday and Tuesday

GH1952

Weathers looking good next Monday and Tuesday for a run out wide

Any raiders thinking of going out.

I think any-fin will go out one of the days just have to organise a crew.

Scratchie let me know if you want to come out unless your off to Mexico

Cheers

Weathers looking good next Monday and Tuesday for a run out wide

Any raiders thinking of going out.

I think any-fin will go out one of the days just have to organise a crew.

Scratchie let me know if you want to come out unless your off to Mexico

Cheers

Is the pope catholic?? Next Tuesday sounds good. I'll organise a crew if you want one!

Thinking twelve mile in the morning for a jig

Browns for a couple of drops then out to heatons for a troll then have a cube late in the afternoon.

If any other raiders want to tag along either in there boat to swap intel or hop a ride on any-fin let us know

Browns for a couple of drops then out to heatons for a troll then have a cube late in the afternoon.

If any other raiders want to tag along either in there boat to swap intel or hop a ride on any-fin let us know

Isn't that ironic, I just bought a few new jigs today from a shimano rep! I must have known something! :)

Monday or Tuesday? If your going on Monday,I would love the chance to jump on a bigger boat for the day.

Cheers

Josh

If you're heading out on Monday, I got the day off. Bank holiday. I wouldn't mine a ride in your boat.

We'll be out either day, most likely Tues, Reel Game - probably look for this break if it's still within reach when the wind dies off.

attachicon.gifSST 31 July.jpg

Saw that break but she's a long way out and doesn't appear to have moved far. May fish with Rob Sunday. Taking a mate snapper fishing Monday on my boat but will be listening in. Work Tuesday (how rude) but probably go wide Wednesday.

Edited by boattart

Saw that break but she's a long way out and doesn't appear to have moved far. May fish with Rob Sunday. Taking a mate snapper fishing Monday on my boat but will be listening in. Work Tuesday (how rude) but probably go wide Wednesday.

It's an interesting one.. the EAC push from the North looks to be making constant progress on the Leeuwin - I wonder if that'll see the end of any more bluefin runs and bring in the school YFT??

We will be going out Tuesday for sure plans may change and we may head to Norah canyons just have to see what happens with the charts

If anybody wants to come along pm me or scratchie it will be on a cost share arrangement.

We have three of us already so another two fish raiders would be good

Call sign is any fin on 21

We will be going out Tuesday for sure plans may change and we may head to Norah canyons just have to see what happens with the charts

If anybody wants to come along pm me or scratchie it will be on a cost share arrangement.

We have three of us already so another two fish raiders would be good

Call sign is any fin on 21

Have spoke to witha and he's in! Says hes feeling sick Monday night!