Hawkesbury Classic

Guest hottuna

Guest hottuna

Held over the 4th 5th 6th november by the pittown fishing club the classic raises money for cancer. Its a good weekend i was fortunate anough to win the biggest other specis 2 years ago on my first attempt. It was a 5.9kg king from pittwater and another round the 3kg (i knocked off some guy with a salmon) .... Looking forward to seeing a few fishraiders out there.

dan

Held over the 4th 5th 6th november by the pittown fishing club the classic raises money for cancer. Its a good weekend i was fortunate anough to win the biggest other specis 2 years ago on my first attempt. It was a 5.9kg king from pittwater and another round the 3kg (i knocked off some guy with a salmon) .... Looking forward to seeing a few fishraiders out there.

dan

65673[/snapback]

im keen mate how do u get involved?

Dan,

hope you dont mind me poking in here.

Entry is $20

Entries are available at most tackle stores thoughout sydney metro.

Dan,

My son took out the 'other species' category last year, he was wrapped as we only had a couple hours to fish due to work and classic committments.

Ben, you dont have to be a great fisho to have a good time and 100% of proceeds go to charity.

changa

ps Moonlite creeper, cant recall meeting you there?

have we met?

Ben,

great stuff mate, love to see the look on some kids faces when you tell them that you got attacked by a great white in the very beach they just come out of........lol

(im just kidding there......lol)

As for the classic mate, its a great fun comp, friendly atmosphere and some great prizes. Many a first timer has come away with great prizes.

Sheeeeez, just by entering you have a chance to win a boat as a lucky door prize(and you HAVE to be present on the day to win it so chances are very good)

In the past our lucky door prize boat has been about $6000.00 worth.

this year its a real beauty at approx $15,000.00 worth so someone is going to be VERY VERY happy on the day.

Moonlite creeper, thats tops that your mate won the boat. hope he put it to good use. Have to catch up for a beer this year.

changa

anyway changa i take my hat off to you and all your helpers mate what a massive job it must be to organize i can tell you everyone enjoys themselves at the comp and if it wasnt for people like urself and your helpers no one would have a casual comp to fish in november and those little kids would go without the much needed money they require to continue their lives three cheers for you mate and that beer will happen and its on me........

Edited by moonlitecreeper

Moonlite, if it wasnt me doin it, someone else would mate.

Anyways, its nothing without the likes of you guys entering and making it all worthwhile come weigh in time.

Darryl, who says you need to weigh in to win a boat and have many beers on a sunday :beersmile:

Ben, enjoy your beers on the boat, but just be sure to get a driver to take you on sunday as the party atmosphere is much better and you just need to keep thgem fluids up on a warm day :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::1beer::1beer:

Look forward to meeting you guys there.

changa

You betcha i'll be fishing it this year... Last year we took out the flathead section and just missed the bream section by 150gms. This time we want the big jew award but we will have to wait and see. Already started to talk tactics and come up with a game plan. Now it's time to practise, practise, practise. :biggrin2: