Attention all Members....Hodgey

I would like to thank Hodgey AKA Skip to his friends for being a great moderator and friend to us over many years.

Unfortunately due to family commitments he has had to stand down from his moderator duties :(

Admin would like to thank Skip for his tireless dedication to Fishraider and we wish him and his family all the very best for the future.

Regards Fishraider Admin Team

Hodgey,

I haven't been here very long, but I have run my own site for many years and to say the volunteer work of a moderator is easy is saying you don't know much about forums. Many thanks for all you have done to support this forum for as long as you did. Its history and growth is down to like minded people like yourself.

J

Edited by Jocler

Hodgey,

I haven't been here very long, but I have run my own site for many years and to say the volunteer work of a moderator is easy is saying you don't know much about forums. Many thanks for all you have done to support this forum for as long as you did. Its history and growth is down to like minded people like yourself.

J

Good observation Jocler - yes it takes a lot of work to run this site and without our moderators it would not be worth it.

Thank you everyone. I have had a terrific time as a member of this site and have enjoyed the challenges of being a Moderator. I made some great friends and learnt a hell of a lot on the way. I have even thrown in my two-bob's worth on occasions. :whistling:

Whilst I have become less active, I am definitely still 'haunting the boards' and will continue to answer your PM's an phone calls. Chat soon!

Kind regards,

Skip

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication Skip, and thank you for all the help and assistance that you gave to me during my time as a Moderator. Your tutolage and encouragement was most helpful.

Good luck with everything you do in the future, and look forward to still reading your exploits with the rod.

Cheers

Cath