AGP

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate thats a beast of a kingie..

Im looking at your brag mat wondering where the hell 100cm went to?? It looks like it jumps from 95 to 105 then 110..

Is it just my eyes?

Just your eyes mate, The mat goes up in increments10,20,30 etc... The 100cm is under the beginning of the tail. The mat is pretty faded though. Cheers

Absolute cracker! Have managed 95cm on a mates stella 20000 and that still gave it a great workout. Can only imagine what it was like on a 4000 reel! Makes it even sweeter!!

It was painful mate haha.. I think I said "Im gonna get done here" about 15 times throughout the fight..

ummmm WOW! thats a well fed fish. nice work mate. What color was this popper? if you dont mind me asking. i think a lot of people are going popper fishing this weekend hahaha

Hi Mate,

It's in one of the photo's but it's the red head white body Halco. All colours work though mate. The retrieve is a big part I reckon.

Mate! That is simply stunning! This would take a few saltiga and stella owners back to Earth for shizzle!!!! I'm absolutely shocked by the fact that you get such a beast in relatively shallows, with such a light line + leader (regardless of inappropriate rod + reel).

That's a fish you won't forget soon I bet, and a story that personally gives me a shit load of inspiration to get out and face the difficulty of chasing these bad boys in winter!

That has to be the most stunning catch I've read of amongst the hundreds I've seen on this site! Congrats Congrats, Congrats you're a fishing lord (to my eyes at least) ;)