Sign in to follow this  

August Catch of the Month 2014

Congratulations to Mike as the winner of the August COTM with his very nice snapper.

post-256-0-86947500-1409917949.jpg

Your prize will be forwarded to you by mail when Admin make the arrangements.

Thanks to Roadrunner Parts and Outriggers Direct for the great prizes for our winners.

Regards Admin Team

Congratulations Mike, pleas PM me your details, will organise your prize on Monday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Swordies and Ian and a big thanks to everyone that voted, I was up against some great fish entered this month.

Its great that the sponsors Roadrunner Parts and Outriggers Direct support this competition and have helped to bring COTM back. There are alot of happy raiders :)

Cant wait to see the entrants for this month, looks like there will be some solid contenders from the reports

Cheers

Mike

Cracking fish there mate and very deserved winner. The smile says it all. Well done :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Ok, First COTM Prize from Roadrunner is going out to Mike today. A GME AE346V 1.8M VHF Aerial so he can radio on those marks to the rest of us. Congrats Mike

post-33465-0-20378000-1410410133_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys appreciate it, that was a solid drummer chewie, It would have went pretty hard i can imagine at that size!

Big thanks to Ian Bat and Roadrunner who support COTM. Ian was great, he gave me a couple of options for the prize, and i chose a GME VHF aerial.

Check out their website, they have some great gear Ian has mentioned that raiders get trade prices too :)

Mike

Thanks guys appreciate it, that was a solid drummer chewie, It would have went pretty hard i can imagine at that size!

Big thanks to Ian Bat and Roadrunner who support COTM. Ian was great, he gave me a couple of options for the prize, and i chose a GME VHF aerial.

Check out their website, they have some great gear Ian has mentioned that raiders get trade prices too :)

Mike

Thanks Mike - yes our sponsors are the best on fishraider aren't they

Well done