Crazy day out wide

Secho

Hi Marty,

Well done guys what a fantastic report well worth the efforts, If you don't mind could you tell us the approx. fuel used and time taken from Port to Port?, did you stay at the Marina in Nelson bay?

It's just that some day I would love to do a fishing trip like that one.

Edited by Robroy

Hi Marty,

Well done guys what a fantastic report well worth the efforts, If you don't mind could you tell us the approx. fuel used and time taken from Port to Port?, did you stay at the Marina in Nelson bay?

Hey RobRoy.

If you need to get a crew together to help fuel your mighty ship for the trip you can count me in. That goes for any trip for that matter. Just putting it out there.

Dave

Hi Marty,

Approx 175 litres each way per side (sailfish cat) Honda 150hp 4 strokes.. Botany to port via bait station, Norah canyons and car park is 113 nautical miles (211km) we steam to broken bay wide at about 25 - 30 knots before we drop lures in on way up. On return we steam to carpark before dropping spread. We leave 4am and get in at about 7:30pm. Marina at nelson bay is usually $70 to $90 a night for secure berth, fuel on the marina is $2 a litre, seabreeze hotel across the road does rooms for $105 (3 ppl). Cheers Secho.

Hey RobRoy.

If you need to get a crew together to help fuel your mighty ship for the trip you can count me in. That goes for any trip for that matter. Just putting it out there.

Dave

Hi Dave,

How's tricks mate you been out lately or out with Damo ?

Edited by Robroy

that's unreal, well done, I just checked ripcharts and there is a crazy temp break that runs along the shelf at the moment

haven't been get out myself for 3 weeks, too much work and school holidays. So jealous, I am stinging to get out, might be able to get out there next Tuesday, fingers crossed the fish hang around

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures