Whats On This Weekend!

Guest Jocool

So what will you all be getting up to? Fishing, or not?

Personally, I have some crap to deal with. If I do get out for a fish it will be Saturday morning on Sydney Harbour, and I may take my girls to tangle with Sambo's! :yahoo:

Got a whole week off as of today but tomorrow I am back on site for a few hours work, then some work on the boat, then Tigers v Cowgirls at telstra. Saturday maybe more work on the boat, might take the mrs out for a spin and try get her a sambo if she isn't at work and sunday who knows??? If I can get my sounder installed I will try get out wide for a shot at a fin maybe next friday.

heading up the central coast to fish-on all weekend. Probably hit up lobster beach of the rocks all night and then move into brisbane water from the rip bridge down, apparently there are huge whiting moving through..... looks like the making of a good season.....

I'll be up for an early session Saturday morning. Either over at Stockton foreshore or out at Lake Macquarie. Going to visit relatives who've just had a baby in the arvo. The weather report doesn't sound too flash for Sunday, which is probably a good thing because the V8 Supercars are at Sandown. :biggrin2: Our yard is starting to look like a jungle, so I guess that's going to catch up with me one weekend soon.

Best of luck to everyone hitting the water.

madsmc

:1fishing1:

sunday :wife: soccer grand final.

saturday hoping to go for an early :1fishing1: (somewhere?).

possibly Maianbar around 5-530am,for low at 530.pump some nippers and have aflick with some sp's.

Back in time to watch the MIGHTY EELS give it to manly sunday arvo.

Edited by stephen.h

Heading out Saturday arvo for a long session on Lake Maquaire, chasing the elusive Bream and whatever else i may come accross, going to test out my new radio and gps as well, havn't been on the water for 6 weeks! So boy am i keen!! Also test some stuff for next weekends ProBream at Forster :1fishing1::beersmile::beersmile:

LW

If I do get out for a fish it will be Saturday morning on Sydney Harbour, and I may take my girls to tangle with Sambo's! :yahoo:

66008[/snapback]

Looks like my work has interfered with my fishing again! :thumbdown: Won't be able to get out this weekend!

Guest bluecod
Looks like my work has interfered with my fishing again! :thumbdown: Won't be able to get out this weekend!

66200[/snapback]

Bad Luck Joe - but look on the bright side, you'll be able to read all about it here :074::074:

Saturday Sons Cricket starts in themorning but after that heading out to Parra somewhere for spin from the little tinnie taking sone with us. Hopefully there might be some bream about but I will be just happy to be on the water having a go.

Sunday Church in the morning and then Domestic Duties after that but have next week and a half off so hopefully will get some extra hrs fishin in.

Good Luck to all

Cheers

Trev