Sign in to follow this  
snatcher

A new technique in Photoshop for me

First started messing around using Photoshop about 8 years ago. I had no training and just muddled along making lots of mistakes in the early years. I bought a few books on the jubject which did help and i also watched tutorials on You Tube - there are loads of good ones on there :sun:

What I wanted to create was a winter scene on one particular summer picture that I had taken. It was my first attempt at this technique and followed a You Tube tutorial on how to do it. Will post up the before and after pictures and comments,good or bad more than welcome. :sun:

post-34124-0-86668100-1415799841_thumb.jpg

post-34124-0-88161800-1415799910_thumb.jpg

John

Very cool John,

Nice use of photoshop.

No photoshopping of your fish allowed though! ;)

Dammit, here goes my only hope of showing off [emoji12]

Dammit, here goes my only hope of showing off [emoji12]

Very cool John,

Nice use of photoshop.

No photoshopping of your fish allowed though! ;)

Have not Photoshopped a fish yet - or have I ???? :sun:

John

Snatcher. The concept is good. I'd like to see the results of it applied to a range of different thematic photos. So there's a challenge for you. Cheers, Big Neil.

Apart from angling and photography I do enjoy watching football. For my sins I follow Newcastle united FC :sun: One of their best ever managers was Sir Bobby Robson. I did not like where his statue was situated in the ground so decdided to move it myself !!!!

post-34124-0-90262100-1424086024_thumb.jpg

post-34124-0-20557900-1424086047_thumb.jpg

post-34124-0-68325100-1424086088_thumb.jpg

I think its an improvement anyway :sun:

John

I will have to get into Photoshop so much to make your photos come to life 

After paying mega money every two years for the full pro version of Photoshop it now no longer supports my newest camera unless I pay a monthly subscription to the cloud, so it's now been dropped by me and I simply use the free supplied software which basicly crops and adjusts small variants.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2014 at 12:45 AM, snatcher said:

First started messing around using Photoshop about 8 years ago. I had no training and just muddled along making lots of mistakes in the early years. I bought a few books on the jubject which did help and i also watched tutorials on You Tube - there are loads of good ones on there :sun:

What I wanted to create was a winter scene on one particular summer picture that I had taken. It was my first attempt at this technique and followed a You Tube tutorial on how to do it. Will post up the before and after pictures and comments,good or bad more than welcome. :sun:

post-34124-0-86668100-1415799841_thumb.jpg

post-34124-0-88161800-1415799910_thumb.jpg

John

What version of photoshop are you using snatcher?