Our ARTICLES section

mrsswordfisherman

There are some great words of wisdom in our ARTICLES section. 

As of JUNE 2018 articles will be in a special new area of the forum called PAGES

Mike the new owner of fishraider is adding the articles and it will be available very soon. If any member would like to submit an article to be added please message me @mrsswordfisherman 

Edited by mrsswordfisherman
NEW ARTICLES AREA

The Narrabeen Lakes article is pricless, Donna.

One of the first I read. The fish aren't always there, but go to any of the places nominated and find hidden treasures not too far away. What a great explorer's guide to one of Sydney's special waterways.

I'm sure there are many like me who access the site mainly via an app and never see beyond the forums. I found the articles a few weeks back when I needed to log in with a Web browser. Loads of great articles plus great links to useful services.

I'm sure there are many like me who access the site mainly via an app and never see beyond the forums. I found the articles a few weeks back when I needed to log in with a Web browser. Loads of great articles plus great links to useful services.

Me too! Until someone kindly pointed it out for me :).

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

As of JUNE 2018 articles will be in a special new area/module of the forum called PAGES

Mike the new owner of fishraider is adding the articles and it will be available in the next week. If any member would like to submit an article to be added please message me @mrsswordfisherman 

Thank you! I look forward to seeing “Pages”. I often go back to the articles - very informative!

• Like 2