Fluffchuckers Training/show And Tell Social Day

Guest bluecod

We'll still be attending even if the weather is a little ordinary. If it's going to be really bad then we might have to reconsider. Not much point driving for two hours for nothing. Lets hope it doesn't come to that.

Spins rods will be accompanying us if the weather is not suited for fly, so the day will not be wasted if the wind gets up.

Just a quick reminder to everyone that daylight savings begins at 2am on Sunday morning so don't forget to turn your clock forward an hour before bed. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest bluecod

Things are starting to look brighter on the weather front - the strong wind warning has been cancelled :thumbup:

Futher updates later this evening

Guest bluecod

Decision's been made - Its ON

See everyone down there near the Lake Park Road carparking area [near boat ramp] at around 10.00 a.m

Don't forget the draw for the Fly outfit donated by Australian Bass Angler will be held at 10.30 and you have to be there to win it.

guys, sorry we didnt turn up but with the rain, my wife didnt want to take our little son out. Could not get onto the site yesterday to post our apologies.

I amk sure some of you turned up and i hope it was worth it.

Guest bluecod

guys, sorry we didnt turn up but with the rain, my wife didnt want to take our little son out. Could not get onto the site yesterday to post our apologies.

I amk sure some of you turned up and i hope it was worth it.

No problems Harold - I wouldn't have taken a little takka out to play in the park for four or five hours yesterday either - another couple of years on him though and it would be a different story :biggrin2:

Catch up with the shennanigans at REPORT

Crap it looks like i missed this one. Would have been good.

:1welcomeani: to the site Big On Fly. Don't worry too much about it. With the success of this one I'm sure there'll be another in the not too distant future. Hopefully the weather will be kinder next time.

Shane

:1fishing1:

• 2 weeks later...

hi there guys

i am back sorry that i did make on the day

a had a few problem

1 kids

2puter

3 well :mad3::wife:

i hope to make the next one

..........bluecod will get back to you on yar pm tonight.. just got the puter fix.

.........AND SORRY THAT I DIDN'T MAKE GUYS... :1yikes: