Bundaberg

Jew Stalker

So i am currently sitting in a motel in bundaberg waiting for the high tide ebb. Sorry i havent been around for a while i have been so busy after buying my own business that i have barely had time to scratch myself let alone fish much. Right now though i have a day off in a cracker part of the country so i an taking advantage of it.

I went out for a fish this morning for a couple of fish. I fished Burnett heads for a pidgeon pair of fingermark bream on a mullet flavored squidgee. They both came in at 36cm but unfortunately i didn't have my phone with me for photos... I went back to the bridge after an earlier unsuccessful effort for no luck on the squidgees so i threw on old faithful (mullet flavoured waxwing) and managed a 45cm estuary cod (another fish to add to its collection). It was a cracker of a fight, it was coming in ok and then it found perhaps the only snag in the river. I got myself into the water and navigated myself around the pylon and after finding a small patch of quick mud and being stuck for a mo i managed to get myself around the other side for a change of angle. Thankfully after letting my line slack and changing the angle i managed to pull it out of the snag and land it up onto the bank. So i am pretty happy to add 2 more species to my list.

I will be going back out very soon to try to add a barra and mangrove jack also.

Here is a pic of the cod.

e43f6f2ac2a0e69f90c5e98d58d9cdba.jpg

5c27290d874f3aa83b35b9d299afa251.jpg

This is also a pic of what i managed to snag from the distillery.

ca6d164aff1cbd24d80ae7596ecebdeb.jpg