Botany Bay 8/3 need a +1

vos

Hey All,

Would like to head out in the bay for a troll around the heads etc, looking for someone to come along for the ride. Will be hitting the water around 4:30 - 5 am from sylvania. PM me.

Sounds good to me, lets run with that so we can prepare. Which way would you prefer? I got the down rigger on mine which might come in handy since we intend to troll.

Yeah mate I definitely think the downrigger will make a big difference so we will take yours. What do you need me to bring when and where u want to launch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to launch from Sylvania waters ramp around 4:30, maybe some pillies to get the yakkas and your fishing gear and food. I was thinking of heading back in around 2pm, see how it goes. I got no shade on my boat so bring a hat and sun screen if you need it, I do have a bimimi but I think it just gets in the way.

Yeah I got some bait pouches for them that we use and just usually freeze them again after, I could bring some frozen yakkas from last outing and change the bait in them as the baits in them have been down a few times.

Guest no one

These boys are keen! They came out with me last week as a part of our convoy. Good lads and willing to share live bait. I'd really recommend jumping on as a +1 if offered again!

• 1 year later...

Hi

Do you still require crew?

I am an active 62 year old male who lives in Paddington 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear. I have my own transport / van.         

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished in boats on the south coast of NSW with local boat owners, and my own boat / tinnie, (which i sold about 5 years ago). My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. No problem paying for fuel and or bait.  

You are welcome to contact me: Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com