Looking to learn the ropes

hstu9931

Hi guys,

So over the past year or two I have enjoyed getting into fishing, but the only thing letting me down is my knowledge. I have been trying to chase kingfish, but with no luck I have come to this forum. I have a small dinghy (very small) that I usually take out from Manly.

I am super normal student studying medicine, easy to get along with, hard working, and have all my own gear. If someone has a bigger boat they could take me out on then that would be amazing, but if someone is willing to come out on my dinghy to show me how to chase the kingies then just as good :) If you have your own boat, I would be willing to chip in for fuel, bait, help clean up etc. I am free to go out anyanywareware around Sydney on the weekends.

Thanks guys!

Hi Hstu. I'm a little far south to offer help. But I'm sure there are more in your area.

Can I suggest you post a few write ups about your trips.

Your first post about budding up with other members may not get the traction your looking for if members haven't had the chance to at least meet you online.

This site is all about sharing knowledge and there are amazing offers from members to help others. Let's hear a bit more about your adventures and I'm sure you'll find like minded people helping you take the next step.