23 Huntsman, Finally finished!

noelguyau

Before we started it it was going to be cut up with the chainsaw, that's how bad it was. Sat in the back of dads backyard for 15 years rotting with no cover. We decided to rebuild her when mum died and name her in her honor.

Before we started it it was going to be cut up with the chainsaw, that's how bad it was. Sat in the back of dads backyard for 15 years rotting with no cover. We decided to rebuild her when mum died and name her in her honor.

Sounds like a lot of work. Now it's time to enjoy your efforts.

Mate, I've been waiting for the day you put up this post. What an awesome looking boat. Lots of hard work there. But you've finished right towards the end of marlin season! I know you'd be hanging to get out. At least you've got the boat for it now!

Tight lines,

Cheers scratchie!!!

The boat isa credit to Noel and his Dad, Keith. The work they have done to her to bring her back to her best is fantastic-it is one of the best renos I have seen. With the new powerplant the old girl has never gone as fast or accelerated as hard as she does and driving her from the flybridge is an experience going quick. The best bit is the cruise numbers, which is what the boys were chasing and compared to the original power it has given a new lease of life and many more years of enjoyment.

I did a Facebook page on the entire resto over the two years. Search ANN ELIZABETH- Game Fishing and you should find it.

Wow, I just checked it out. That thing was an absolute wreck when you started! That's a quality restoration! Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk