Custom Burley bucket

General Zod

After losing countless portable burley buckets and almost forgetting to bring them up when about to motor away, it was time to get a permanent one fix to the boat. So I contacted sponsor DM Marine Services to get one made up to my likes. Again great guy and service, really listens to what u want. I never used the ladder on the boat, so I wanted that off, but then it might look as though something is missing. So Dave and I thought lets use the ladder brackets, so now it looks like it was part of the boat in the first place. Get it powder coated and I'm a very happy customer again. I well be going back for other stuff in the near future.

post-15062-0-89003700-1426760304_thumb.jpg

post-15062-0-63814100-1426760335_thumb.jpg

The old anchor up and drive off trick,I'm betting your not the only one out there that's done this.

I made up a sign that I put on my keys in the ignition that reads " Burley " I have another sign permanently attached to my safety chain that reads "bungs" both of these are in those plastic rego label holders that I hang on the keys/chain.

This has never failed me to date.

Your berley bucket looks great!Fantastic job.

Cheers.

Edited by Fab1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest no one

Funny... I've lost 10 of those blue burley buckets that cost $5. I tie them to my anchor and always bring them up gone!