All Set to get out there

Yarraone

Here is a pic of my new boat allready to get out there and get amongst it all. Thanks to swordfisherman we took her for a test drive and I bought her on the spot.. When I got home and did the bearings from scratch. I noticed that the brakes were not working. Being a trailer from the USA this was not going to be straight forward as usual.The bearings were the first challenge as they are not your normal Holden or Ford either.

Soon to Google and I found a supplier for the lot. The brake system had to be replaced from front to back completely including the coupling as well.Got all that done and added a support frame under the pod.. Then got her blessed and a name added. Cleaned her all up, and here she is..heading Easter weather permitting.Then up to the Entrance for the social. Seeing as she is around a 7.5m, I figured I better get a new tow vechical as well... So here they are

post-6381-0-35410300-1426870589_thumb.jpg

post-6381-0-30140700-1426870600_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

That's a sweet setup mate!

What are your thoughts on the Ranger?? Did you test drive other utes?.... I'm looking for a new dual cab ute and hoping to take the Ford for a test drive this week.... (Will be looking at Hilux SR5, D-Max or the Ranger)

Guest no one

That's a sweet setup mate!

What are your thoughts on the Ranger?? Did you test drive other utes?.... I'm looking for a new dual cab ute and hoping to take the Ford for a test drive this week.... (Will be looking at Hilux SR5, D-Max or the Ranger)

Break the bank and get a F150 raptor