TRAILER BOAT TOURNAMENT 2015

mrsswordfisherman

Fishraiders are headed for Port Stephens this weekend to fish in the 2015 Trailer Boat Tournament.

We have the teams:

fishraider1 with swordfisherman, Scratchie and Demondes

fishraider #2 with Tef1on and woody

Team Karma with THE SWEENEY and Ruth

If there are any other fishraiders in this tourney please send me a pm with details

I will be posting news and pics and info over the weekend on this post and over our fishraider twitter account - please add us @fishraider1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep an eye out for raiders wearing our new shirts and hats. These will be available very soon.

post-869-0-41321000-1427279697_thumb.jpgpost-869-0-79437800-1427279698_thumb.jpg

post-869-0-11466300-1427279700_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Scent Blazer for the lures to help Demondes catch his first beakie

post-869-0-89232600-1427279702_thumb.jpg post-869-0-47597200-1427279705_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Mick at Nowra DPI for sending the billfish tags to us so quickly and check out Swordie's home made harpoon!

post-869-0-83123200-1427280070_thumb.jpg

Guest no one

I'm at the Caltex with a crying baby! Only an hour til I'm there... Roadworks that make highway 1 - 1 lane are fun!!!

Guest no one

Update - 3 fish in the tournament live well.

Flathead @ 70cm

Bream @ 40cm

Bream @33cm

Rough morning out here. Winds blowing.

I've still to get my boat in the water but I have had an awesome breakfast at the marina

Sorry we didn't get a photo of swordys rock cod! :)

We spent nearly all day chasing marlin along with heaps of other boats. We had one strike that didn't stick. There was only one reported to the weigh in, so they weren't on today. Very rough early but was nice for the late arvo!

Back out tomorrow with a few different plans in mind!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Guest no one

So Fishraider #2 never got in the water today, we decided to let the old men with their local fella have a head start... Unfortunately Fishraider #1 came in with 0 to weigh, so tomorrow's when the "reel" fishing starts!

Stewie, Jeff, Des... Are you ready to be out fished by a POM with painted toe nails and a Kiwi?

Looking forward to seeing you fellas on the water nice and early!

So Fishraider #2 never got in the water today, we decided to let the old men with their local fella have a head start... Unfortunately Fishraider #1 came in with 0 to weigh, so tomorrow's when the "reel" fishing starts!

Stewie, Jeff, Des... Are you ready to be out fished by a POM with painted toe nails and a Kiwi?

Looking forward to seeing you fellas on the water nice and early!

Incorrect. If I weighed in the kingfish and the tailor we caught, we would be on the board twice!

At least we were allowed out today! :)