Just throwing it out there in hope.

Camo1808

Hello fellow raiders.

My best mate and i are very keen anglers and have been getting right into fishing over last 2 or so years.

Even so going on 1 to 2 camping/fishing trips a year up and down nsw north and south coast.

We have bought fishing kayaks which have had some good success to an extent.

We are looking at investing at a boat late this year.

My point of this topic is pointed out in the subject (throwing this out in hope) haha.

I am just curious would any fellow raiders north or south of central coast (prefferabbly) within 2hour drive be happy to organise a day out on the water so it can get us keen to invest haha more of a motivator trip.

We will quiet happily pay for fuel/bait/lunch etc etc in appreciation. Doesnt bother us what we chase but we would love to get on to something that will give us a good fight whether thats big fish on big tackle or smaller bread and butters on light tackle.

I do not expect anybody to say yes nor am i trying to pressure anybody. Just throwing it out there. We are 23 and 27 and just love being on the water enjoying the serenity.

Thanks raiders.

Edited by Camo1808

Hey mate, there is a 'Desperate & Boatless' section on here that you should look into posting. I don't have a boat at the moment and if I did, I probably couldn't help you on reeling in the big stuff haha, but would be happy to take you out! I am more of a 'right time, right place' fisherman :P

Haha yeah just washed away. Haha. I live at lake munmorah but we are happy to wait it out a few weeks or until a time that suits yourself.

Really really appreciate the offer.

Do you mind if i ask what you chase and are you bait or lures or even both.

Thanks heaps anthony

Guest 4myson

Hey mate , you & your mate are more than welcomed to join me around Sydney . I fish both lures / troll & bait fish . We might have to wait a while for the water to clear ... Send me a PM with your number & I'll be in touch next time I have room . Cheers , Sash ..

• 5 weeks later...