Hi Raiders,

I saw an article for a fish measure come paddle made with a section of rectangular PVC down pipe, available from most major hardware stores, and a folding plastic rule available from most major tackle stores. My problem is that the down pipe that I need (450mm x 100mm x 60mm) only comes in 3m lengths. I only need .5 of a meter. I wouldn't be able to use the other 2.5 meters for anything else, so it seems like a lot to spend ($20 or so) for 500mm.

Are there any Raiders out there that have 500mm of the above to sell or give away. I'll happily come and pick it up if you are within 20k of Roselands.

Guest 4myson

Just checked & I've got some laying around in the backyard . I live at Mt Pritchard (Liverpool) if you can till the weekend I can drop it off at my inlaws . There on Ewen St in Roselands .

You can also pick up off cuts of PVC pipes etc at any recycle centre. You ll be surprised what you can find at those places! We've got an awesome one up here! Good on you 4myson for helping nursie out!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Guest 4myson

sash, its great that your willing to help out a fellow member. Just a word of advice, you might want to remove your private mob number from a public site and pm the bloke with those details instead.

Guest 4myson

Thanks for the concern but it's my Business number not too worried who rings on it , my private number is a different story that's for family & friends ...

Hi Sash,

I've PM you, anyway. Picked up the piece of down pipe at lunchtime today. Night shift caught up with me and I've slept the best part of the day away. After work tonight, I'll get cracking on my project. Thanks again.