this weekends sessions

Sydneyfisher12

gday raiders

fished the harbour all saturday on the harbour at 4am and got back at 5pm for not a single king i tried every wreck, marker and reef known to me it was completely dead i tired to head offshore but was faced with about 3m of swell and 15kn of wind not the weather i want to head 10km offshore in. did land 2 tailor about 55cm and a just legal snapper but they all went back.

fished with my mate on sunday afternoon flicking plastics around the local

we had some success landing plenty of fish such as some flatties to 55cm bream to 33cm and a nice trevally going 44cm and my new pb estuary perch going 37cm all my fish came on powerbait crabbys in watermelon and same as my mate except for a few nice flatties he got on a eco gear sx40

post-33466-0-81566900-1430724037_thumb.pngpost-33466-0-51779000-1430724226_thumb.pngpost-33466-0-83352800-1430724246_thumb.pngpost-33466-0-25859400-1430729761_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sydneyfisher12

Nice landbased bag. Have always turned my nose up to the crabbies but might have to grab a bag since they seem to catch a nice variety of species. I imagine you'd use a really subtle action with them yeah?

Nice landbased bag. Have always turned my nose up to the crabbies but might have to grab a bag since they seem to catch a nice variety of species. I imagine you'd use a really subtle action with them yeah?

i use the shaking retrieve and then let them sit on the bottom for a while (dead sticking)

gday raiders

fished the harbour all saturday on the harbour at 4am and got back at 5pm for not a single king i tried every wreck, marker and reef known to me it was completely dead i tired to head offshore but was faced with about 3m of swell and 15kn of wind not the weather i want to head 10km offshore in. did land 2 tailor about 55cm and a just legal snapper but they all went back.

fished with my mate on sunday afternoon flicking plastics around the local

we had some success landing plenty of fish such as some flatties to 55cm bream to 33cm and a nice trevally going 44cm and my new pb estuary perch going 37cm all my fish came on powerbait crabbys in watermelon and same as my mate except for a few nice flatties he got on a eco gear sx40

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-05-04 at 5.16.54 pm.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-05-04 at 5.17.13 pm.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-05-04 at 5.16.38 pm.pngattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Enjoy it while you can Seamus. When you get kids of your own you'll be lucky to get 13 hours free time in a month. LOL. Another good report.

Guest no one

Enjoy it while you can Seamus. When you get kids of your own you'll be lucky to get 13 hours free time in a month. LOL. Another good report.

Too right!