Testing out the $2.40 lure

NWHC

Hi Raiders,

Had a bit of a drunken purchase last month and grabbed a few of the Trulinoya 35mm cranks from china for $2.40 each delivered i thought i had nothing to lose.

So anyways they finally rocked up so i snuck out on dusk to try them out.

9.jpg

5 minutes in and bam a hungry little flathead took a liking to it.

1.jpg
Then just as it was getting dark another little flathead had a go.
8.jpg
So far pretty impressed with the value for money. Got a leave pass from the family today at lunch, was the start of the run out in the local so i thought i would give them a go on the flats.
Sight casted what i thought was a good bream next to the submerged log in the pic below turned out to be a solid luderick, unfortunately he spat the lure at my feet... or so i thought.
6.jpg
Next cast and i lost a acrobatic mullet or tailor it was only on for a second.
3.jpg
First cast at the snag on the left and bam a healthy little bream, This is where i notice the broken treble from the battle with the luderick.
7.jpg
5.jpg
After that i tried another 2 colours but had no luck had a short hook up on the red colour felt like another little tailor, Tried an atomic 38 in ghost gil brown and a atomic bream shad in muddy prawn in a few deeper holes but no luck.
2.jpg
Thanks for reading, new owner trebles ordered so far i must say well worth the money.

Nice post and a coupla good fish but damn good photos

Cheers dave it's a picturesque little water way.

Thanks guys yeah that lure paid for itself after the first flathead.

Had another late session this afternoon with another colour this one is clear but with gold on the gills 2nd cast landed a nice little whiting dropped him while stuffing around with the phone to take a picture. Only got about 20 casts in before it went dark also got a fat little toady.

I've just ordered some more very impressed with them so far.