Live Bait Tank

General Zod

After writing and adding some photos of the live bait tank progress on Friday night, hit the post button and it wouldn't let me post because I had to many pic's, so I had to cancel. ill write it up as parts now.

So lets continue .

P1050819.jpg

15.png

16.jpg

Now the Rule pump. The hardest part because I only had 8cm of space to work with. Again I couldn’t get my hand inside the back wall of the transom. I could probably get the Rule pump in if I needed to, but what about when it comes to cleaning the cartridge, there’s no way in the world I could get to it once it’s in place and secure, so I needed to think of something and this is what I came up with.

19.jpg

Only had 8cm to work with

20.jpg

Now I need a bracket inside the boat hull which the Rule 500 tournament series would fit into, needed it to be under the water line as well.

21.jpg22.jpg

After I put the bracket I had to take it out and mount the pump, hose and skin fitting all at once, because like I said b4 I cant get my hand to the back of the transom.

Now drilling the hole in the transom this was scary, once I start there no turning back.

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

to be continued..