Still managing a few...even with the low water

Bbbrr, getting cold down the river. Water temp 10c and lower level than ever. However the intrepid fisho still gets a few, although it's hard going. Last Thursday I managed 2 Murray Cod (biggest 59cms) and a very healthy Yellowbelly of 54cm. All caught fishing the stumps with spinnerbaits andpost-20708-0-14127200-1434929156_thumb.jpgpost-20708-0-14380200-1434929357_thumb.jpg put back to grow bigger. Heading to the coast to try some estuary fishing next week. Fingers crossed.

Those spinnerbaits certainly work for you Neil, great stuff.

Where are you heading for on the coast and what are you fishing for?

Cargo 05, I'll be heading to Husskisson and Greenwell Point and will be aiming at some estuary species using s/ps and hard body lures. Anybody down that way wants to join me, give me a buzz on 0466853633. Cheers, Neil.

Sorry...forgot to mention that I'm taking some Luderick gear too, but have no idea about that aspect of fishing.It's a 7 hr trip for me so I'm trying to be prepared for as many possibilities as I can. lol Any Luderick regulars down there???

nice work. good to see the Greenfish are still on he bite even in the cold. The mrs and daughter are away at the moment, so I'm hoping to chase a few around the ACT. Any tips for cold weather cod Neil?

Sent you a pm. Neil

Been out today and spent 6 hours chucking spinnerbaits into likely spots but no luck...not even a touch. Water temp less than 7c...can't blame them for not travelling too far from whatever keeps them warm. lol That's Cod fishing! Neil.