Landbase fishing places by public transport?.

Howe

Hi Fishraiders.

I was wondering if there is any places to fish by public transport not to far in sydney. Ive fished at hawkesbury river station and bobbin head and had no luck in catching a legal size fish. I was wondering if there is other places that i can catch fish by public transport. P.S i live in western sydney.

Species of fish: bream, flathead.

Thanks

Hey mate,

If you're in the west, it might be worth taking the ferry in from Parramatta to Darling Harbour one day and scoping out the areas around the wharves it stops at- you might see people fishing there.

Good luck!

Circular Quay and fish at pier 2. East Hills train station is only a few minutes walk to the Georges River. The cooks river is straight opposite Tempe station. Grab an old fashion street directory and have a look that's what I do

Most of my fishing up until the last few years was done by public transport you have loads of options there's cronulla and you can access gunnamatta bay, narrabeen lagoon, and from circular quay you have the ferry routes to Mosman and neutral bays as well as the rose bay Watson bay run plenty of bream flattie and tre ally options there a savouries spot for bream and flurries of mine was kurraba wharf deep and sandy and usually has a few lives also holds good jackets! Enjoy