Did anyone manage to get out over the w/end?

We got 0.....one positive though of the trip, Stewy demoed his scent blazer teaser, it runs well.......may have to invest!

Call on fish were spasmodic.

There was some good fish taken, just more 0's than success.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We got 0.....one positive though of the trip, Stewy demoed his scent blazer teaser, it runs well.......may have to invest!

Call on fish were spasmodic.

There was some good fish taken, just more 0's than success.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cool, no worries, let us know when you want some teasers

yeah i spoke to a guy down at the marina tonight who was out there, he didn't too seem happy, they came across nothing all day, they went as far as 10 mile south of heatons, he heard a couple of boats calling fish in.

Also now heard of a couple fish hooked at southern canyons on the cube, fighting them into the night apparently. Hopefully someone who got something will post later tonight or tomorrow.

By the way, I don't have any marks for the southern canyons, if anyone has the gps-co-ordinates it would be much appreciated :)

might try to get out there this week, maybe Wednesday or Friday.

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

I can confirm at least 7good yellowfin up to 60kg caught today. We didn't find any but a boat with us did. We managed out bag limit of albies.. Had a mako eat one & a blue shark eating frozen stripes that we fed him. Did see a free jumping marlin in 150 fathoms

Cheers

Damo

good stuff, where abouts were you guys, I might head out on Wednesday give it a crack

Any news on the Sydney Tuna Front? I got a second hand report that one boat got caught 3 about 60NM S/E of Sydney today.

We got nothing. We left the marina around 6am. Got back around 6pm. We Trolled cubed bottom bash at browns. Trolled the spot where boats caught the yft and bft last Saturday but we didn't turn the reel. Saw a couple of tunas on the sounder while cubing but the tunas didn't want to play. We cubed from 2pm to 4pm. The spot was 13nm se of browns. One boat caught a yft when we left.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

We were about 8 miles south of browns in 500. Outthere got a 5 way hookup on bluefin and a few others got bluefin yesterday as well. Current was still pushing downhill where we were. At the moment it's just a matter of driving over a good patch there doesn't seem to be any obvious area. Water temp inside 1000 was good for both yfin & bfin but over 1000 got up to 19.5

Cheers

Damo

We fished Bermagui both days for zero's. Few good yellowfin were caught Saturday, then there was a bluefin bite that came on south of eden both days but it was a long run down. Pretty quiet otherwise.

We were about 8 miles south of browns in 500. Outthere got a 5 way hookup on bluefin and a few others got bluefin yesterday as well. Current was still pushing downhill where we were. At the moment it's just a matter of driving over a good patch there doesn't seem to be any obvious area. Water temp inside 1000 was good for both yfin & bfin but over 1000 got up to 19.5

Cheers

Damo

cool, ok Im gonna try on Wednesday, probably south east of browns at this stage

water is 22 off heatons, its crazy, probably still a marlin or two in that