HAIRTAIL LIVE REPORT FROM THE HAWKESBURY 2015

mrsswordfisherman

Welcome to everyone

This post will start on Friday 17th July when we arrive at Brooklyn. All updates will be posted in this thread.

Please add yourself to the instant notifications to receive a message each time a post is made. If viewing from a desktop computer go to the top right of this post and select Follow This Topic and tick instant notifications.

If viewing from Tapatalk go to the post select the 3 dots ... and select the Subscribe icon Make sure notifications are set up in your phone AND in your fishraider control panel (see pics below)

To follow the post

post-869-0-68578000-1436916419_thumb.jpg

Notification settings in FR control panel (my settings up next to name top right)

post-869-0-66814000-1436916420_thumb.jpg

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get ourselves to the hallowed hairtail grounds for the start of our 2015 hairtail Social

If these beasts like the cold then we have picked the right weekend.

Our sponsor yarraone and his wife Lisa have just sent a message that they are snowed in and are attempting to get down the mountain from the Bathurst area to join us. They have just had a downfall of lovely snow!!

post-869-0-68973100-1437076711_thumb.jpgpost-869-0-76345200-1437076714_thumb.jpg

post-869-0-76229400-1437076717_thumb.jpg

I will go around all the fishing boats tomorrow (assuming we can get out of our berth with the wind) in our dinghy and will collect any thermos flasks you have that want hot water. We will take them back to the boat and refill and deliver them to you. This is only for Fishraider members. Also, i have 10 wide brim hats and 10 caps, if you want one, just ask.

Just left the rainy banks of Holsworthy. Car is fully loaded.

Weather is a bit miserable, I reckon in as wet as a fish just from packing the last bags in the car!

Next stop bait! Then onto the houseboat!

See you all soon!

post-25384-0-47881500-1437096451_thumb.jpeg

Edited by mrsswordfisherman

Running late as usual.

My bait and tackle store was closed! Then ms amkr decided she needed a coffee and wanted to check out a daycare centre on the way.

Lucky to be at JB by 12:00, as long as we don't need to make any more detours.

Keep the fish hungry for us!