HAIRTAIL LIVE REPORT FROM THE HAWKESBURY 2015

mrsswordfisherman

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully you stay protected from the wind. Its started picking up here in Gosford

Your forecast:

Strong Wind Warning for Saturday for Sydney Coast

Winds Southerly 20 to 25 knots, reaching up to 30 knots in the morning and again in the evening. Seas 2 to 3 metres. Swell Southerly 3 to 4 metres, decreasing to 3 metres later in the evening. Weather Partly cloudy. 80% chance of showers. Good luck and im looking forward to some more Hairtail pics!

G'day raiders, anyone that is coming to the social able to lend me a fly as I have been practicing my fly fishing and lost my fly due to swordy not being able to tie nots! Any fly would help!

Thanks heaps, scratchie_jnr

I've got my fly box with me mate I got heaps

I'll let u know when we arrive

Guest stephanb79

Stephan some starlights if you can please (6) for swordies

Ok we just left bcf ill stop at the next tackle shop what color and size

Guest 4myson

To all the fellow Raiders who couldn't make it .. So far it been Awesome !!! My son & I both got our first ever Hairtail last night , And to top it off we managed to listen in on the radio last nights footy game , Go The Dogs !!! What a top night !!!!!

Edited by 4myson

The cricket was even better. The Aussies are giving the Poms a master class. Just a pity the ABC has to put the cricket on the back burner for the footy. Channel 9 have found a way around it. Why not our national carrier?

Oh, sorry Ed. Almost forgot. No hard feelings. Anyway, my money's on you to take out the comp. If you can nail those big NZ snapper and kings, a juicy hairtail should be child's play.