HAIRTAIL LIVE REPORT FROM THE HAWKESBURY 2015

mrsswordfisherman

How was the arvo guys, I've had to have a nap cause of all the snoring coming out of scratchies boat last night....and he was 100m from me. [emoji106]- hope you all get heaps tonight, see you in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the arvo guys, I've had to have a nap cause of all the snoring coming out of scratchies boat last night....and he was 100m from me. [emoji106]- hope you all get heaps tonight, see you in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't hear a thing Noel. Today was pretty ordinary for us. Boys picked up a flatty and a nice sambo! Dinner now, then back out on the hunt!

Guest no one

Nothing from us, a flattie and a load of yakka, currently waiting for some action. Dinner then back out! We'll bag out tonight! post-30931-14372048715417_thumb.jpg

Yeah wouldn't mind a Stella 10,000 with an Ian miller t-curve plz !

Hope it comes with a life jacket Jnr!!

I could just see your old man taping a life jacket to the Stella and strapping the rod to the cleat with a cable!!

It was great to meet a few Raiders while the kids and I were out there this arvo. With the swell at Patonga I am not keen to relaunch and come back over tonight unfortunately.

The good news is that the kids had a ball. Usually I struggle to get them to come fishing with me, but 10 mins in the welcoming and infectiously enthusiastic company of the Swordies and the others who were on the mothership and they are both keen for more! That alone was worth the trip over [emoji3] I reckon you'll have to deal with a house boat of kiwi kids next year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk