Decky available from Terrigal

Guest Guest123456789

Guest Guest123456789

Hi Raiders,

I am shamelessly offering my services as a deckhand if anyone needs one.

I'm 33, married with a kid and live at Terrigal. I grew up in Avoca. I love land based fishing and have been hooked for about 18 months. Been outside once (Texas) and loved it.

More than happy to pay my fair share of fuel, bait, beer etc. Happy to help clean the boat afterwards. I DONT get seasick, don't complain, know how to tie knots, have all my own gear as well. I'm 6'2, strong as an ox, keen to learn and very easy going (feel free to take the piss out of me, expect some back though with interest).

Look it helps if I can give the old nag notice, but depending on her mood I could sometimes go at short notice.

Guest Guest123456789

You wanna hope the ÖLD NAG" doesn't see this :wife::chair:

unless someone starts a forum called 'lovers of overpriced designer shoes' I think I'm safe.

Guest Guest123456789

do what i did and buy a yak. Planning at trip up there soon and fishing a little distance off the skillon

I see heaps of them about Terrigal, along with spearos. Looks like fun. My plan B is to buy a boat, I like the look of the Polycraft warrior.

Guest Guest123456789

Nothing wrong with a bit of sledging! You sound very similar to me Luke. If your up for a drive to port Stephens I'll be happy to take you out sometime!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Cheers scratchie, next time I'm heading that way I'll msg you. I normally go there once a year on average for someone's bucks party.

• 3 months later...