Fishing this Thursday

Heading out on Thursday, I have one person lined up so far, can take another. If want to come along message me or txt me if you have my number.

I just checked the charts, looks good near the Southern Canyons.

Can't guarantee fish, but we'll give a shot!

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

Bluefin have moved in to around the 1000f line jervis. Just saw a photo of 180kg cleaned at the wharf of a longy. Yellowfin and allbies still around one boat had 5 fin off Sydney.

Edited by finin

Bluefin have moved in to around the 1000f line jervis. Just saw a photo of 180kg cleaned at the wharf of a longy. Yellowfin and allbies still around one boat had 5 fin off Sydney.

hell yeah! that is a big fin!

yeah we'll probably start around browns and head towards southern canyons, we are happy hooker 2

good luck to you all!

what do you guys think about the conditions/wind this coming Saturday? mixed reports...thx

out wide past the 12 mile I think it would be pretty horrible, the wind has a lot of space to pick up momentum out there and further out you went, the worse it would get

if you stayed in close, say a mile off long reef targeting kings, it think it would be ok, it would probably be reasonably smooth there, there's probably enough land cover from the westerly a mile or two out

Friday looks like the best day, the wind drops right down after midday, it's a shame its blowy this weekend because the temp breaks, currents. altimetry look really good off Sydney right now.

the other solution is get a really big boat say 50ft plus, I think the boat show is on this weekend :)

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures