Sydney Sunday 16th August

australianslug

Fished till late yesterday. Big current running about 2.5knots to the SE. Cubed till about 8.00 for 2 blue sharks but no tuna. As soon as it got dark and lights went on we had bait everywhere around the boat. Will be out for a troll tomorrow. Will be on 21 Boat name is Chowster.

Hi all, great day on the water though only two small mac tuna for us. Tried in closer, then ran out to browns and east of there. Came across a solid temp break of about .7 over 1km and worked that for a while then headed east. Came across a current line about 12km east of browns which looked awesome and followed that se for about 10km. Temp between 19.3-19.8. Had two big 4-5ft plus tunas launch 5 feet into the air just in front of the boat and worked that area for no luck so started the cube trail. (They looked more blue than yellow .....but it all happened quickly) We ended up drifting a further 6km after less than an hour and no wind! Current raging from the north. Trolled back past browns and about 10km nw before calling it a day. Radio chatter pretty quite all day, though heard of a nice bull dollie being taken early and one 50kg yellow fin (might have been southern canyons). Bumpy ride back in once the nne kicked in. Also heard a few raiders on the radio though couldn't raise them (I'm new to this so probably calling the wrong call signs) so hopefully they had better luck.

We were out on th 16th went 50+NM SE past the Southern Canyons to 2000FA for Zero, there was heaps of birds, temp breaks, good colour water and stripe tuna so looked fishy but did not raise a fish. Had no radio reception that wide and south but sounds like very few fish were caught given the number of boats out

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk