might fish on thursday

spoke 3 people who went out on Sunday, they all got nothing, said it was dead out there. all said there is a raging current around 3knots along the shelf running north to south

altimetry hasn't been great for about a week, anyway might try this thurs

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

Umh, we'll add a plus one to that, we had a spread of 7 lines out, not a thing. Radio contact with 3 other boats, same result.

What made the day though, was the trip back in, spotted some whales frolicking, we stopped to watch them, and they swam over, for half an hour we had 6 whales at the boat checking it out, they were coming right out of the water and just looking at us. Turning upside down and swimming under the boat. 12m of whale launching itself 15m out from the boat is pretty exciting, as is a whale on its back with its tail under the boat lifting its pectoral fins out at the Sean of the boat. In half an hour, we never touched the gears or throttle. They would come up on the starboard, entertain us, slide under the boat and then com back up on the starboard again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Umh, we'll add a plus one to that, we had a spread of 7 lines out, not a thing. Radio contact with 3 other boats, same result.

What made the day though, was the trip back in, spotted some whales frolicking, we stopped to watch them, and they swam over, for half an hour we had 6 whales at the boat checking it out, they were coming right out of the water and just looking at us. Turning upside down and swimming under the boat. 12m of whale launching itself 15m out from the boat is pretty exciting, as is a whale on its back with its tail under the boat lifting its pectoral fins out at the Sean of the boat. In half an hour, we never touched the gears or throttle. They would come up on the starboard, entertain us, slide under the boat and then com back up on the starboard again

that's cool, whales are unreal especially when you can get that close to them, 7 lines, I thought I was bad, we run 5 with 2 teasers in the corners

ok Thursday is the day, I'll show you guys how its done, but seriously we'll probably get skunked :)

I got one spot available if anyone wants to come to along on thursday, txt me if you have my mobile or message me on here, meet at cabarita

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

that's cool, whales are unreal especially when you can get that close to them, 7 lines, I thought I was bad, we run 5 with 2 teasers in the corners

I didn't count the teaser....we had that out as well.

It's a wide arse boat!

I was out Sunday as well,

pretty much what you described current was too strong to hold bait!

I never saw so many dolphins before there were thousands

Some good temp breaks and water colour was not bad.

Very quiet on the radio

Found some bait near browns on the way home but did not raise any fish

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Time to go for another drive on the ocean. Good luck, let us know how you go. (Got too much work to do at the moment)

I was out Sunday as well,

pretty much what you described current was too strong to hold bait!

I never saw so many dolphins before there were thousands

Some good temp breaks and water colour was not bad.

Very quiet on the radio

Found some bait near browns on the way home but did not raise any fish

that's a bummer about Sunday, this transition time from winter to summer is often slow, but its always worth a shot

I got a crew for Thursday now, worse case scenario, no fish but we get go for a drive on the ocean, that's still ok :)

will you let know how we go

that's a bummer about Sunday, this transition time from winter to summer is often slow, but its always worth a shot

I got a crew for Thursday now, worse case scenario, no fish but we get go for a drive on the ocean, that's still ok :)

will you let know how we go

How did you go yesterday