Sign in to follow this  
Jay88

Sydney Port Hacking And Pitt Water Tips?

Hi Guys,

So with me going out almost every weekend for the last 4 weeks, has got all my drinking buddies wanting to start fishing.(LOL). No more lonely nights haha…

Anyway, we have decided to drive down to Pitt Water and Port Hacking this weekend. Could someone please give me some land based fishing spots (directions), since I have never been there before?

Type of bait etc? Would be highly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Guest no one

Don't bother with the hacking, it's dead this time of year. Check the report sections for more advice on bait. There's a lot of recent posts regarding the hacking so maybe using the search feature at the top right of the site will help.

Thanks mate for the heads up. Yeah was having a read about the hacking. Any other place worth trying? I live in West Sydney so...besides beaches... im not too familiar with the places with a bit of calm water.

The hacking is wonderful place to fish, its never dead, I always come home with a fees, you need to target species according to the season and know the system well.

I agree. Land based you are limited. In a boat the options are endless. especially if your on focusing on one or two species