Whats On This Weekend 1/2

Ken A

:074: The funny thig is this spot x gets crowded sometimes.  :tease:  :biggrin2:

BTW,  :1welcomeani: Mr Pineapple.

As for my weekend, no fishing at all.  :(

I have a few things to do but after this weekend it's fishing every weekend......I hope.  :1fishing1:

Have a good weekend Raiders.  :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

69815[/snapback]

Like Boppa, I am unlikely to be on the water on a long weekend - way too many dangerous types. But just having scammed Tuesday and Wednesday off, I will be on the water at least one of those days. :thumbup:

Cheers

Ken

Hope you get a few from the Lake this time Jethro. From most reports I've heard/read, the Lake is starting to fire up.

69616[/snapback]

Thanks Shane. On the posative side things cant get much worse :biggrin2:

Bit of a change of plan for me. We are heading off to Karuah early tomorrow morning to do a bit of exploring. Then hitting Lake Macquarie on Monday in search of those elusive bream.

Karuah early tomorrow morning to do a bit of exploring

Hi Jethro,

Is that a "pre-fish" for the next ProBReam round ?? :074:

I have been wondering what the By-Pass and new bridge will have done to that part of the waterway? Maybe there are some Jew holding in an around the pylons???

Cheers

Warwick.

Hi Jethro,

Is that a "pre-fish" for the next ProBReam round ??  :074:

I have been wondering what the By-Pass and new bridge will have done to that part of the waterway? Maybe there are some Jew holding in an around the pylons???

Cheers

Warwick.

69886[/snapback]

That was the plan but I was laid up all weekend with one of the worst headaches I have ever had. Ended up at the hospital twice to get injections for the pain.....