bass in sydney ?

erkandogan1988

Go down the western side of the nepean across from the log cabin. You can walk for the banks there. Early morning and late arvo, surface lures work good. During the day use deep divers! Being new to it, it's all about trial and error. I use tailor made surface walkers or crank38 shallow and deep divers. Good luck!

Cheers scratchie!!!

I regularly fish the nepean river around the camden area and the river is full of fish, the everage fish would be about 25-30cm but there are some real big girls in the system. I mainly use small divers that range from 38mm to 50mm in size with my favourite colours being greens and browns. Surface fishing goes off when the cicadas are singing especially at dusk, any black cicada lures will normally entice a strike. Do you have a kayak or boat?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi rabbitohs boat ramp at belgennys has a locked council boom gate,locked every time i go easy to launch a yak there though.Ive only seen one tinny launched at Camden in recent years a little ten footer on trolley wheels launched at macquarie grove reserve another good yak launch spot.