Wonnie Help

PRED-ATOR

Hi Raiders,

Wow, been a long time between posts - I hope the usual suspects are well and getting amongst it.

I have been driving over heathcote rode of late and the water below looks absolutely amazing...and very bassy!

Question: How do i get down there? and what have people caught down there?

looks like a great bushwalking area too!

Thanks Raiders!

I think there is maybe one car space up the hill on the Heathcote side.

There is a track that leads down on both sides of the bridge.

I have fished that bit of water and caught EP's but a very long time ago mainly down the Woronora from the bridge

rather that up it.

There used to be a weir their but it was demolished after someone drowned I think.

The Woronora River takes a sharp let turn at the junction of the river and a creek.

Up the Woronora tributary about 500 meters there is a another little weir ... not sure what its for

but its an interesting hike.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking at it thinking the same thing. I stopped on the heathcote road one day but it looked like a mission to be able to get down with all the gear.

I have heard there are bass in there for sure! Might set off early one morning and see where I can get to

Sent from my GT-I9195T using Tapatalk

I have been looking at it thinking the same thing. I stopped on the heathcote road one day but it looked like a mission to be able to get down with all the gear.

I have heard there are bass in there for sure! Might set off early one morning and see where I can get to

Sent from my GT-I9195T using Tapatalk

Don't forget the report!

• 4 months later...