Old Raider, new to this board

Razzell

Hi guys,

I've been on fishraider for a while but didn't even know there was a kayak section! Thought I'd introduce myself.

I've had my yak about a year now and love it. I mostly fish for bread and butter, but am starting to branch out. Some of the areas I typically fish are Iron Cove, Middle Harbour, Cooks river, The harbour, Narrabeen lagoon, Pittwater, and Balmoral. Pretty much exclusively fish lures and am hopeful for some pelagics this summer - last year I had a blast! Although of course I'll never give up on the good old bream - they're a particular favourite of mine.

I lost my fishing buddy a little while back, so if anybody wants a partner, feel free to drop me a PM and I'd love to schedule a get together.

Cheers!
Razz

Hi razz there are a couple of us around here that love a good kayak fish im realy keen on trying middle harbour to mainly fish port hacking but keen to fish social to my self fishing on your own is so boring

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Razz and Rod,

I'm up for a kayak sesh with you guys. I started a new job recently and have been bedding down my hours. I have Fridays and the weekends off and occasional Wednesdays. I'm just waiting to take delivery of a PWM controller for my watersnake motor so I can do a bit of trolling, so I'll be keen to try that out at the same time, if possible. Ideally, the weather will settle down to something more spring like, after the southerly and following rains blow through. Send me a PM for when you want to go, and. hopefully we can organise a mini social.

Great stuff guys. I'll be keeping an eye on the weather and tend to go whenever I get the chance - always at least once on the weekend. Generally, as long as it isn't too windy and the rain holds off, all good. Fishing has been a little bit hit and miss at the moment, what with the time and year and all.

I'll be sure to drop you guys a line if I'm thinking of heading out.

Hoping to be on the water again soon after a 2 year hiatus due to full time study plus work. Usually fish Harbour/Botany heads and Middle Harbour with occassional trips from Malabar. Also want to get out to Longreef this year.

First I have to get a 2 week holiday out of the way tho.