noelguyau

Saturday or Sunday ?

Hey guys, looking at the weather for the weekend and trying to figure out which is the best day to head out. I'm thinking Saturday is the pick at this stage. What does everyone else think. What Raiders are heading out this weekend and on. Which day. We will concentrate ourselves around the bait station.

Noel

Saturdays looking the pick up here too Noel. What a shame I have to head to Sydney for family commitments. Good luck out there champ! I hope you nail a few!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Guest no one

I'm going Sunday, but hoping to be on way back by 2. Water conditions look better on Sunday but the wind might be easier in the afternoon on sat. Off shore wind looks like nothing though

Guest no one

It's basically go sat with rougher seas or go sun with higher wind

I'd have to agree with Ed, Sunday is looking better seas wise, but the wind will be worse in the afternoon. Kicker for me was the higher temperature and less cloud on Sunday, so if (when) the kids get bored fishing we can pop in to the basin or something so they can have a swim. Not such a factor if you're heading outside though.....

It's basically go sat with rougher seas or go sun with higher wind

Your proberly right mate, Sunday is the day. Are you still heading south mate.

Guest no one

Your proberly right mate, Sunday is the day. Are you still heading south mate.

Yeah, we're gonna go hacking FAD then to the start of the southern canyons, will keep an eye on the weather though as that winds gonna kick up at 2pm. Sats wind looks nice now. In your boat if go sat as 1.5m and 1.3m will pretty much feel the same!

I'll be heading out one of the days. I know I can get a crew Sunday. So that might be the day so far

Which ever day you go out it will be interesting to hear of any early action at the FADS.

Unfortunately , my only available say is Friday and that's looking like a shocker.

At least its an easy decision... Hate those borderline days where it could easily get a whole lot worse.

Good luck boys.

Edited by fragmeister

Yeah sat is the pic of the days now.

Bumping into the north Easter all day on Sunday wouldn't be the greatest.

Yeah sat is the pic of the days now.

Bumping into the north Easter all day on Sunday wouldn't be the greatest.

Your right, looks like Saturday now. Bloody wind..........

Guest no one

The mrs needs my car on sat so looking like a no fishing weekend now. Trying to arrange a car for the day for her.

Better to save the fuel and wait for a better day, it's only early in the season and will be plenty of good days to head out.

Looking really sloppy out there now. I can't see it improving 10 fold overnight!

Looking really sloppy out there now. I can't see it improving 10 fold overnight!

The wind is supposed to be 400% better overnight :P, forcast for half a meter reduction in swell size too.

See how it ends up I guess.

Edited by amkr