Hanging at Lake Glenbawn

g'day Raiders ?

On Friday we headed out to Lake Glenbawn. We got out there about 11:00am. My dad decided to head out onto the lake about 2:30pm.I asked my dad if we can troll around the snags for some bass.So we started the boat and off we went to the snags. We dropped our lures in and we started up and around the the snags. My dad said past these sticks we will hook up and he was right zzzzzzzz the rod went off and I was on strike I was fighting the fish it got close to the boat and my dad netted it. It was a solid 38-39cm.

This was my first ever bass so I was so excited. a couple of quick photos and back to the water it went.

We said hello to stewy and Donna, and then Lynn and Geoff came over and we ate all their ice blocks. :)

The rest of the weekend was spent in the pool and having bbqs. The fishing and wind wasn't great, so dad took us tubing and we even stopped at a place that dad let us jump off a big rock.

What a great weekend away with my family. It was nice to say hello to stewy and Donna too!

Thanks for reading!

cheers Brando :)

post-24974-0-44648000-1448180937_thumb.jpg

post-24974-0-13745800-1448181039_thumb.jpg

post-24974-0-91646100-1448181170_thumb.jpg

post-24974-0-50207100-1448181203_thumb.jpg

Great first fishing report little mate. You've been hanging to get that one done! To your credit, you never give up and are always keen to come out with dad, no matter what silly time of the day he leaves! Especially if it means a day off school. :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

• 2 weeks later...